Read our e-newsletters on our website or… SIGN-UP and we’ll send you e-newsletters by email or snail mail. Please click the date below to see our newsletters.
June 2020 click here
- Think Before Tapping 401(k) as Emergency Fund
- Be Prepared for Pandemic Tax Surprises
- The New Face of Banking
- Ideas to Help Local Businesses
May 2020 click here
- Key 2020 Coronavirus Tax Changes
- Get Your Money: Ensure You Receive a Stimulus Payment
- Ideas to Help Make Payments During Tough Times
- Protect Your Video Conference Meetings
April 2020 click here
- Tax Deadlines Move to July 15
- New Law Requires Small Business to Provide Paid Leave
- Tax Quiz: Who’s the Highest?
- Spare Change Goes Digital
March 2020 click here
- The IRS Data Theft Problem
- Live Streaming Entertainment is Changing!
- Should You Buy or Rent a Home?
- How to Succeed as an Independent Contractor
February 2020 click here
- Finding the Balance of Income vs. Spending
- New Rules Mean Saving More for Retirement
- Valentine’s Day – Did you know?
- New W-4 Creates Questions for Human Resources
January 2020 click here
- Make Your Cash Worth More
- There’s Still Time to Fund Your IRA
- 2020 Retirement Plan Limits
- Fail-Proof Your New Year’s Resolutions
December 2019 click here
- Time for a Yearly Credit Report
- 3 Major Charity Scam Red Flags
- Cash Flow: A Central Part of Your Business Plan
- Winter Wonderland Trivia
November 2019 click here
- Save Money With These Year-End Ideas
- 2020 Social Security Benefits
- Reminder: Major Employment Tax Deadlines
- The Power of Cultivating Gratitude
October 2019 click here
- Another Year, Another New 1040
- Bill collector calling? Know your rights
- Amazon and eBay Sales Tax ALERT!
- Decoding the New Dating Scene
September 2019 click here
- The IRS Is Not Always Right
- Select the Right Health Insurance for Your Business
- Help Older Adults Stand Up Against Scams
- Why You Need to Read the Fine Print
August 2019 click here
- I Owe Tax on That?
- Headed to the Fair? Avoid These Spending Traps
- Smart Tactics to Manage Student Debt
- Cash Flow Concepts That Can Save Your Business
July 2019 click here
- Effective Tax Planning Starts Now!
- Can’t Miss Stops for Your Summer Road Trip
- What You Need To Know About IRS Audits
- Make Setting Salaries Easier With These 5 Steps
June 2019 click here
- 5 Summer Tax Savings Opportunities
- Get Your Life Back! Ideas to Unplug
- Payroll Fraud Schemes Every Business Should Know
- Never Take on the IRS Alone
May 2019 click here
- You Know You Need Tax Planning If…
- Al Capone, Aunt Becky, Tax Fraud and You!
- Watch Out! 7 Vacation Costs That Sneak Up on You
- 4 Key Elements of Great Business Books
April 2019 click here
- Tax Quiz: Wild State Tax Laws
- 4 Key Metrics to Fortify Your Business
- Leasing vs. Buying a Car
- Tax Day is Here!
March 2019 click here
- Oh No! Your Tax Refund is Now a Bill
- Hints to Eliminate Monthly Bill Creep
- Businesses: File on Time or Pay the Price!
- Candyland Getting Stale? Try These Board Games
February 2019 click here
- Tips to Protect Yourself From Tax Scams
- How to Correct Common Financial Mistakes
- 7 Tax-Free Ideas to Bolster Your Business Benefits Package
- 5 Things Every High School Senior Should Know
January 2019 click here
- Tips for a Faster Refund
- Every Business Needs Cash!
- Hey Alexa. Are you Making Me Dumb?
- How to Raise a Financially Savvy Child
December 2018 click here
- 6 Last-Second Money-Saving Tax Moves
- Retirement Contributions Get a Boost in 2019
- It’s Your Money. Get it Back NOW!
- The New Business Deduction
November 2018 click here
- 5 Annual Tax Essentials
- Retirees Should Check Withholdings…or Else…
- The IRS Loves Your Business … and That is NOT Good
- Turkey Trivia
October 2018 click here
- Time to Launch Your Tax Strategy
- Keys to Creating a Satisfying Retirement
- Fraud? Negligence? Know the Difference!
- Six Ideas to Help Your Business Survive AND Thrive
- Find Your Sleep Sweet Spot
- Hustling for Extra Income
September 2018 click here
- Is a Tax Surprise Waiting for You?
- Education: Tax Changes You Need to Know
- The Eye-Opening Video Games Phenomena
- Combat Employee Turnover
- Give your Credit Score a Boost
- Hedging Against a Trade War
August 2018 click here
- Student Loan Forgiveness Creates New Tax Trap
- Ideas to Improve Your Financial Health
- Dramatic Sales Tax Change
- Are you Sharing Too Much Information Online?
- Setting up Your Business Accounting System
- Manage Capital Gains Tax Tips
July 2018 click here
- Five Tax Breaks for New Parents
- How Long Will It Last?
- Become Debt-Free
- Is It Worth It to Amend Your Return?
- Elements of a Good Business Partnership
- Useful Online Productivity and Security Tools
June 2018 click here
- Tax Planning Time
- Six Home Ownership Tax Benefits
- Unconventional Summer Vacation Ideas
- Five Great Finance Tips Everyone Should Know
- Overlooked Business Metrics
- New! Small Business Medical Leave Credit
May 2018 click here
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Update
- Handling Health Care Coverage Gaps
- Protect Yourself From Port-Out Scams
- Managing Money Tips for Couples
April 2018 click here
- Tax Quiz: So You Think Our Taxes Are Crazy?
- Know the Top IRS Tax Scams
- When an Extension May Make Sense
- Win the Battle Against Retirement Health Care Costs
March 2018 click here
- Answers to Commonly Asked Tax Questions
- Alert: Expired Tax Breaks Revived for 2017
- Your Brain on Social Media
- Staying Organized Before and After Tax Time
February 2018 click here
- New Tax Legislation Requires Planning
- Your New Life as a Pass-Through Entity Owner
- Taxes and Virtual Currencies
- How to Navigate the World of Crowdfunding
January 2018 click here
- Tax Reform in 2018
- Best Way to Avoid an Audit: Preparation
- Where Did My Retirement Go?
- A Better Alternative to New Year’s Resolutions
- Mileage Rates for 2018